Dunn-Edwards is guided by our vision – To be the Professionals’ first choice for their coatings needs – delivering superior products; fast, reliable service; and expert advice from knowledgeable, proud employees.
Joining Dunn-Edwards Paints is joining a rich tradition of family, pride and excellence. Our people have defined our company for over 90 years. The relationships we build with each other and with our customers will continue to drive us forward for the next 90 years. Learn what it means to work at Dunn-Edwards, and why we chose to build our lives here.
Commitment to excellence
Making the best can of paint possible at a fair price and delivered with great service – those words have guided us for 90 years. Our superior products and innovative practices lead the coatings industry into the 21st Century. From our state-of-the-art, environmentally friendly manufacturing facility to wages that are higher than our competition, we pride ourselves on delivering excellence to the painting industry.
Training & Development
From the first day, you will see our company values in action. To ensure you’re always developing, we offer a range of educational options. We support your aspirations anywhere your career leads. On-the-job career development will be supported in many ways, including job skills checklists, eLearning, training scenarios and job shadowing. We’re always learning from each other and passing along that knowledge.
You will be empowered to define how to best complete your work and be inspired to collaborate with team members in other departments. Whether you are improving your skills set or preparing for advancement, we offer training and development that will make a difference. You’ll do more than just learning the essentials to master your role – you’ll learn how we do business.
Military & Veterans
• Served our country
• Know how to accomplish a mission
• You have leadership talents and you take your responsibilities seriously
• And you know the meaning of hard work!
• YOU’RE IN THE RIGHT PLACE – Dunn-Edwards wants to reward and provide our vets with a long-lasting and challenging career. As you transition into the civilian workforce and you’re ready we have jobs most likely in your community, offering: flexible hours, benefits, incentives and specialized training.
• In-store Job Openings
• Outside Sales
• By Location/State
*The U.S. Military Family includes Officer and Enlisted, Active Duty, Transitioning Military, Reservists, Veterans, Retirees, of the Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, Merchant Marine, National Guard, Navy, NOAA and Public Health Service along with Trailing Spouses, Eligible Former Spouses, Widows, Widowers and Dependents and DOD civilians.
*Providing you have served honorably
FULL-TIME HOURLY & SALARIED ASSOCIATES
• Spending Accounts
• Disability Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Long Term/Short Term Disability
• Sick Pay
• Leave of Absence (including Military Leave)
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Adoption Assistance
• Employee Referral Bonus Program
• Associate Discounts
• Amusement/Movie Discounts
• Life Insurance
• Legal Services
• Auto/Home Insurance
• 401(k) plan
• Annual Profit Sharing Contribution/401(k) plan
• Direct Deposit