2016 Trends in Action: Commercial Architecture and Design
08/28/2015 | Grace Lennon |
We are excited to bring you the next in our series on 2016 Trends in Action reports. This month we highlight trends in commercial design and architecture. Themes such as Contortion, Pattern Vegetation and Light provide new inspiration and ideas on application. Click here to read more.
- Dunn-Edwards Unveils its 2023 Color of the Year: Terra Rosa (DE5096)
- Welcome to the Future: Revealing Dunn-Edwards 2023 Color + Design Trends
- 9 Beiges That Are These Top Designers’ Go-Tos
- March Color of the Month: Grassy Knoll (DEFD30)
- Spring Modernism 2023: Dunn-Edwards Celebrating 8th Year of Participation