2016 Trends in Action: Commercial Architecture and Design
08/28/2015 | Grace Lennon |
We are excited to bring you the next in our series on 2016 Trends in Action reports. This month we highlight trends in commercial design and architecture. Themes such as Contortion, Pattern Vegetation and Light provide new inspiration and ideas on application. Click here to read more.
- Inspiring Shades of Pink for Victorian Architecture
- Popular Color Palettes Through The Decades: 1970s—2010s
- Desert Oasis Luxury Show House: Polynesian Culture Meets Mid-Century Design
- This San Diego Artist Gave Her Living Room ‘70s Style Pool Party Makeover
- Dunn-Edwards Portraits: Paris, a Pandemic and the Process of Design