2015 Trends in Action: Design for an Aging Population
10/03/2014 | Grace Lennon |
In our next installment of 2015 Trends in Action reports, we take a closer look at design for an aging population. With themes of community, multi-generation, and color, the design trends for aging populations continue to evolve and take on more prominent roles in society. Click Here to read more.
- Inspiring Shades of Pink for Victorian Architecture
- Popular Color Palettes Through The Decades: 1970s—2010s
- Desert Oasis Luxury Show House: Polynesian Culture Meets Mid-Century Design
- This San Diego Artist Gave Her Living Room ‘70s Style Pool Party Makeover
- Dunn-Edwards Portraits: Paris, a Pandemic and the Process of Design