Dunn-Edwards seeks experienced, talented and motivated individuals to fill a variety of positions. We are one of the largest employee-owned paint manufacturers in the Southwestern United States and we offer excellent career opportunities and competitive wages and benefits.
- Excellent working conditions
- Career advancement opportunities
- Paid vacation
- Flexible working schedules
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- Tuition assistance
- Paid holidays
- 401 (k) plan
- Wellness Program, Awards & Recognition, Adoption Benefit and Employee Referral.
- Daytime shifts
- Medical/dental/vision benefits
- Group life insurance
- Sick leave
- Bereavement pay
Benefits vary depending upon full or part-time status.
Store/Outside Sales Application
The first step in becoming a valued member of our sales team is to download and fill out this PDF.
General Employment Application
Use this downloadable PDF to apply for all other positions with the Dunn-Edwards Corporation.
See what positions we have open on CareerBuilder.com
Dunn-Edwards Corporation is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and to provide a safe, drug-free working environment.