Tour The 2020 Pasadena Showcase House of Design
12/14/2020 | specs+spaces staff |
This year, due to COVID-19, the 56th annual Pasadena Showcase House of Design, located at the Locke House (a 1937 Federal-country estate), looks a little different, taking place via a virtual tour. And whether or not you’ve got your tickets to virtually tour the home, originally designed by “Hollywood’s society architect,” Gerard R. Colcord, Dunn-Edwards is taking you inside the home for a unique look at how 2020’s showcase designers have transformed the estate. Click to enjoy our video tour below.
As the exclusive paint sponsor of the PSHA, we brought you an early look into the 2020 Pasadena Showcase House of Design back in August via our Instagram Live with Dunn-Edwards own color expert and stylist Sara McLean and 2020 Chair of the Showcase Home Jill Fossilman. And more recently, our "Behind the Showcase Home" video series has given insight into the challenges and inspirations that drove the some of the designers of this year’s Showcase House.
- Inspiring Shades of Pink for Victorian Architecture
- Popular Color Palettes Through The Decades: 1970s—2010s
- Desert Oasis Luxury Show House: Polynesian Culture Meets Mid-Century Design
- This San Diego Artist Gave Her Living Room ‘70s Style Pool Party Makeover
- Dunn-Edwards Portraits: Paris, a Pandemic and the Process of Design