This Is … SPARTASHIELD®!
04/28/2017 | specs+spaces staff |
New and Improved SPARTASHIELD Gloss and Semi-Gloss are now tougher than ever. Thanks to a resin technology update, you can expect a harder film with longer gloss retention, improved block resistance and better early water resistance.
When it comes to exterior trim, wooden gates, garage doors, kitchen cabinets and interior molding, you can expect even better performance from this heavy-duty, ultra-low VOC paint.
As pioneers in paint innovation, we pride ourselves in continually upgrading paint formulations for better and better performance. Some of the key benefits of the new and improved SPARTASHIELD gloss and semi-gloss varieties include:
- Improved Gloss Retention: Your projects will shine longer and glossier than ever before.
- Block and Print Resistance: Doors and windows don't stand a chance of sticking now.
- Early Water Resistance: Morning dew and misty fog are less of a threat to freshly painted projects.
- Surfactant Leaching Resistance: Now, packed with even more resistance to the splotchy effects of cool, humid weather.
- Harder Film: Stronger and tougher, the new Spartashield stands up to even more abuse.
- Specifically Formulated for Southwest: Like all Dunn-Edwards paints, SPARTASHIELD was engineered to withstand the weather and lighting conditions specific to the Southwest. So you can rest assured you’ve selected the best paint on earth for the job
To learn more, visit the SPARTASHIELD product page.
- Inspiring Shades of Pink for Victorian Architecture
- Popular Color Palettes Through The Decades: 1970s—2010s
- Desert Oasis Luxury Show House: Polynesian Culture Meets Mid-Century Design
- This San Diego Artist Gave Her Living Room ‘70s Style Pool Party Makeover
- Dunn-Edwards Portraits: Paris, a Pandemic and the Process of Design