La Vie en Rose: Dunn-Edwards Partners with Interior Designer Christopher Kennedy
01/31/2019 | Sara McLean |
As we gear up for another exciting year of Modernism Week events, Dunn-Edwards is proud to showcase La Vie en Rose, one of our latest partnerships that is set to be a Modernism Week Featured Home.
Front exterior. Trim: DE6376 LOOKING GLASS
This 1958 home, located in posh Vista Las Palmas, backs up to the San Jacinto Mountains. Built by the Alexander Construction Company, the original home was previously expanded to include a spacious master suite and a casita. Interior designer Christopher Kennedy renovated this spectacular Mid-century modern property, and Dunn-Edwards was proud to partner up on the project by donating the paint.
New furnishings and décor by Christopher and his design team exemplify the sophisticated California glamour for which his brand is known. This spectacular renovation offers inspiration around every corner. Check out the renovation!
Living Room: Featuring the DUNN-EDWARDS 2019 COLOR OF THE YEAR SPICE OF LIFE (DET439)
Master suite 1. Bedroom walls: DEW340 WHISPER. Hallway: DE5527 WOVEN REED
Master bedroom 2. Walls: DE6227 MUSLIN
Guest bedrooms. Walls: DEW340 WHISPER
All photography by Bethany Nauert Photography
- Inspiring Shades of Pink for Victorian Architecture
- Popular Color Palettes Through The Decades: 1970s—2010s
- Desert Oasis Luxury Show House: Polynesian Culture Meets Mid-Century Design
- This San Diego Artist Gave Her Living Room ‘70s Style Pool Party Makeover
- Dunn-Edwards Portraits: Paris, a Pandemic and the Process of Design