Dunn-Edwards Unveils Improved Performance EVERSHIELD®
04/25/2018 | Sara McLean |
Dunn-Edwards recently introduced Improved Performance EVERSHIELD®, an ultra-premium, exterior, ultra-low VOC paint line that is formulated with 100%-acrylic technology. It provides maximum protection against UV color fade, mildew, efflorescence, water intrusion and film failure (e.g., grain cracking, peeling and blistering).
The product possesses excellent application properties and is available in six sheens and three tint bases, allowing the product to be mixed into light, medium and dark colors. “Improved Performance EVERSHIELD is our best exterior paint line,” said Sam Carrillo, senior product manager. “Our customers expect outstanding application properties, as well as excellent durability and finish for their most high-profile projects. Improved Performance EVERSHIELD delivers on each one.”
Like all Dunn-Edwards paints, Improved Performance EVERSHIELD does not contain ethylene glycol (EG). For more information, visit dunnedwards.com/EVERSHIELD.
- Best Oranges for the Perfect Summer Beach Cottage
- Get Ready for Fall with These Trendy Color + Design Moods
- Try These Color Palettes To Nail A Tomato Girl Summer At Home
- Embracing Barbiecore: Popular Pinks Throughout The Ages
- The Color Yellow: Essential Color Theory, Symbolism and Design Application