DUNN-EDWARDS® 2017 COLOR OF THE YEAR HONEY GLOW (DE5354)
10/28/2016 | Sara McLean |
Dunn-Edwards 2017 Color of the Year, Honey Glow, is a warm, golden yellow with orange undertones that will make a bold statement in any space. Whether it’s applied to every wall or used strategically for pops of color, the cheerful spirit that radiates from Honey Glow will re-energize any room. Try it on an accent wall, paired with white or gray, and embellish with pillows, throws and other accessories in a Honey Glow color.
About Honey Glow
A symbolic marriage of joyfulness and intellect, Honey Glow evokes feelings of curiosity and a natural marveling at the world around us. It represents global and cultural trends toward warmth, the exploration of new territories and celebrating life filled with color.
To honor the inspiration behind the 2017 Color of the Year, we’re donating 10% of all Honey Glow sales to HoneyLove, a non-profit organization that works to help bees survive the threat of extinction.
- Inspiring Shades of Pink for Victorian Architecture
- Popular Color Palettes Through The Decades: 1970s—2010s
- Desert Oasis Luxury Show House: Polynesian Culture Meets Mid-Century Design
- This San Diego Artist Gave Her Living Room ‘70s Style Pool Party Makeover
- Dunn-Edwards Portraits: Paris, a Pandemic and the Process of Design