2018 Color and Design Trends
06/01/2017 | Sara McLean |
As we look forward to trends for next year, we recognize the continuing pursuit of individualism, living an inventive and genuine life and, of course, following our dreams. 2018 is about celebration — of our past, our present and our future — from memories, to nature, the stars, adventure and childhood delights. See what's ahead!
- Inspiring Shades of Pink for Victorian Architecture
- Popular Color Palettes Through The Decades: 1970s—2010s
- Desert Oasis Luxury Show House: Polynesian Culture Meets Mid-Century Design
- This San Diego Artist Gave Her Living Room ‘70s Style Pool Party Makeover
- Dunn-Edwards Portraits: Paris, a Pandemic and the Process of Design