2015 Trends in Action: Hospitality Architecture
11/01/2014 | Grace Lennon |
In our continuing series of 2015 trends applications, this month we focus on hospitality architecture trends. Highlighting four key trends – Remote, Nature, Materiality, and Modular – that demonstrate that design and architecture continue to inspire and enlighten. Click here to read the report.
- Inspiring Shades of Pink for Victorian Architecture
- Popular Color Palettes Through The Decades: 1970s—2010s
- Desert Oasis Luxury Show House: Polynesian Culture Meets Mid-Century Design
- This San Diego Artist Gave Her Living Room ‘70s Style Pool Party Makeover
- Dunn-Edwards Portraits: Paris, a Pandemic and the Process of Design