Poor Stain Resistance
Failure of the paint to resist absorption of dirt and stains.
- Application of paint to unprimed surfaces
- Use of low-quality paints
- Prime new surfaces before applying the topcoat.
- Use a high-quality paint that contains more binder to help prevent stains from penetrating the painted surface.
- Consider using paint with higher gloss or sheen in high-traffic areas.
Please note that these suggestions are provided as a service to you. We are unable to guarantee or be responsible for the results obtained by these procedures. If you have additional questions, ask any of our expert sales associates.