Deep, irregular cracks resembling dried mud in dry paint film.
- Applying too much paint, usually over a porous surface
- Allowing paint build-up in corners upon application
- Sand the area to make it smooth.
- Prime any bare surface with a high-quality primer and allow it to dry.
- Paint with a high-quality paint.
Please note that these suggestions are provided as a service to you. We are unable to guarantee or be responsible for the results obtained by these procedures. If you have additional questions, ask any of our expert sales associates.