Dunn-Edwards knows color is critical in your line of work.
Perfect Palette® is designed to offer a complete range of colors so it’s easier for you to create your vision. Since choosing the right colors requires the right tools, Perfect Palette makes it simple to go from tool to tool, to help you select the perfect colors, every time.
Perfect Palette Color Library
The right tools for finding the right color. Available only to qualified design professionals. The Perfect Palette Color Library contains 10 three-ring binders, a fandeck and a color album with 1,996 colors grouped by color family. Each tool features 1,400 Core colors, 100 Whites, 100 Classics (most popular colors), 96 Accents (bold, deep colors) and the 300 Then, Now & Forever® color collection. Request a color library
Take all 1,996 Perfect Palette colors with you to any project. Our Fandeck has Dunn-Edwards' entire set of colors grouped together by family and includes:
- 1,400 Core colors, 100 Whites, 100 Classics (our most popular colors), 96 Accents and the 300 Then, Now & Forever® color collection
- Sequential numbering in each section so colors are easy to find
- Icons that provide important information about a color, such as:
Alkali-Sensitive – may fade on highly alkaline masonry surfaces
Interior Use Only – may fade due to low resistance to UV rays
Low Hide – may require multiple coats
Historic – colors that are historically accurate
- A store display locator number so you can tell your clients where to find their color chip on our store display
- A sheen/gloss ladder with a corresponding gloss percentage for each gloss level name
- An index that is alphabetical by color name and includes color number, light reflectance value (LRV) and Munsell information
- We carried over 150 of our most popular colors from our previous palette -- the color names are the same but the numbers have changed to maintain a sequential numbering system.
The Color Album allows you to view over 126 Perfect Palette® colors at once. Available only to qualified design professionals. It’s a great starting tool for selecting color with clients. Colors are grouped by family and labeled with their names and numbers for easy color specifying.The columns are identical to the leaves in the fan deck, providing consistency between tools. And each color family’s corresponding binder number is provided so you can easily find larger color samples in the binders.
Since Perfect Palette is a true letdown system, it’s easy to understand the relationship of one color to another. In fact, our album index includes each color’s mathematical relationship to the color above and below. This Dunn-Edwards exclusive feature serves as a useful guide when a lighter or darker version of a color is desired.
All 1,996 Perfect Palette colors in an easy-to-go jobsite carrying case. Available only to qualified design professionals. Because this kit contains 10 fan decks that correspond to the 10 binders in the Perfect Palette library, it makes this color tool THE jobsite color tool. The case also contains space to place your color album and room for future fandecks.
Choosing color has never been easier! Our Web-based color rendering tool helps you select the perfect colors for any project. Use your own images and realize your vision in full color. Launch Dunn-Edwards InstaColor™