LOS ANGELES (February 26, 2015) - Dunn-Edwards Paints launched its mobile InstaColor app that makes it super easy to match any inspiration with just the right color. Paint an accent wall inspired by the red rocks of Sedona or the deep blue of the Pacific. Or go for a more personal touch – a collie-colored den, a daffodil-yellow powder room or perhaps a green chile-colored kitchen.
Snap a photo of any object or scene and see your inspiration matched to colors from Dunn-Edwards Perfect Palette®. Drag and drop up to four color touch points on the image to match with a Dunn-Edwards paint color. This color system was recently enhanced with 300 new colors from its Then, Now & Forever™ collection.
- Click-to-Tweet: New Dunn-Edwards app matches your photos to paint colors. Find inspiration in whatever your phone can snap!
Just download the free app and get started!
Dunn-Edwards InstaColor features include:
- 1,996 colors in Dunn-Edwards Perfect Palette color system
- Details on every color, including complementary accent and trim colors
- Match four paints to any four color points on a photo
- Keep My Favorites list of preferred colors
- Share your colors easily on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, in a text message or by e-mail
- Locate the closest Dunn-Edwards store
- Links directly to features on DunnEdwards.com, including Order Color Chips, ColorKeeper and Account Log-in
- Ability to sync My Favorites with www.dunnedwards.com