New whites range from cool to warm and offer higher hiding properties
LOS ANGELES — Nov. 5, 2019 — Dunn-Edwards Paints has announced the launch of 10 new whites in a range of cool to warm tones that will enhance the Perfect Palette® color system. These 10 whites also have higher hiding properties, resulting in a crisp and clean look that requires less coats.
Sara McLean, color expert and stylist for Dunn-Edwards, performed extensive research on trends to come up with whites that could be used for a variety of traditional to modern design projects. “While the whites collection of Perfect Palette was a great start, design tastes constantly change and evolve, and these 10 new whites reflect the changing landscape of the use of whites,” said McLean. “By offering more neutral and cool whites to complement our 2020 color and design trend stories and Color of the Year, Minty Fresh, designers will have an even greater range of options with higher hiding properties.”
The 10 new whites include:
- Almond Milk (DEHW01): a soft warm and fresh white that creates an inviting space
- White Daisy (DEHW02): a brighter, crisp white with a touch of warmth that plays well with other colors, yet can stand on its own
- Coconut Grove (DEHW03): a neutral, bright white that is clear and clean and a perfect pairing for pastels
- Swiss Meringue (DEHW04): a neutral, soft white that balances warmth and coolness
- At First Light (DEHW05): a neutral white with depth that is perfect for modern and traditional projects
- North to Alaska (DEHW06): a neutral, cooler white that is crisp and clean
- Sugar Swizzle (DEHW07): a neutral, cooler white with depth to avoid a sterile look
- Classic White (DEHW08): a cool white that is illuminating and pure
- Be Cool (DEHW09): a cool white that is brilliant and sparkling with energy, great for trim work and modern spaces
- Icy White (DEHW10): a cool white that’s snowy and bright
The new whites are available in the Dunn-Edwards Ultra-Premium and Premium product lines.
Visit the Dunn-Edwards design blog to learn more about the collection of 10 new whites and other color and design trends.