4th of July-Inspired Palettes That’ll Make Your Home’s Exterior Pop
06/29/2023 | Marni Mervis |
With the Fourth of July right around the corner, summer has fully immersed us in celebrations of the season. Color is key, and this coming Independence Day is a reminder that the trio of red, white, and blue can also make for a classic combination for any home’s exterior palette. A fresh exterior coat of paint can be the key to great curb appeal, whether or not you’re planning to make the most of a home sale this summer. So as we celebrate another year of American independence and images of summer celebrations, days spent by the seashore, and dips in the pool come to mind, here are three red, white, and blue color palettes to conjure vibes from quintessential Americana to tropical getaways.
- Best Oranges for the Perfect Summer Beach Cottage
- Get Ready for Fall with These Trendy Color + Design Moods
- Try These Color Palettes To Nail A Tomato Girl Summer At Home
- Embracing Barbiecore: Popular Pinks Throughout The Ages
- The Color Yellow: Essential Color Theory, Symbolism and Design Application