2016 Hospitality Design Trends
02/29/2016 | Grace Lennon |
When it comes to travel, people are looking for the exotic, but with all the comforts of home, as well as style, inspiration and togetherness — and this year’s hospitality design trends reflect just that. With themes such as symbolic, connection, tranquility and modularity, these trends are sure to make guests feel at home, no matter far they roam. Click here to read the report.
- Dunn-Edwards Unveils its 2023 Color of the Year: Terra Rosa (DE5096)
- Welcome to the Future: Revealing Dunn-Edwards 2023 Color + Design Trends
- 9 Beiges That Are These Top Designers’ Go-Tos
- March Color of the Month: Grassy Knoll (DEFD30)
- Spring Modernism 2023: Dunn-Edwards Celebrating 8th Year of Participation