2016 Hospitality Design Trends
02/29/2016 | Grace Lennon |
When it comes to travel, people are looking for the exotic, but with all the comforts of home, as well as style, inspiration and togetherness — and this year’s hospitality design trends reflect just that. With themes such as symbolic, connection, tranquility and modularity, these trends are sure to make guests feel at home, no matter far they roam. Click here to read the report.
- Best Oranges for the Perfect Summer Beach Cottage
- Get Ready for Fall with These Trendy Color + Design Moods
- Try These Color Palettes To Nail A Tomato Girl Summer At Home
- Embracing Barbiecore: Popular Pinks Throughout The Ages
- The Color Yellow: Essential Color Theory, Symbolism and Design Application