2016 Hospitality Design Trends
02/29/2016 | Grace Lennon |
When it comes to travel, people are looking for the exotic, but with all the comforts of home, as well as style, inspiration and togetherness — and this year’s hospitality design trends reflect just that. With themes such as symbolic, connection, tranquility and modularity, these trends are sure to make guests feel at home, no matter far they roam. Click here to read the report.
- Inspiring Shades of Pink for Victorian Architecture
- Popular Color Palettes Through The Decades: 1970s—2010s
- Desert Oasis Luxury Show House: Polynesian Culture Meets Mid-Century Design
- This San Diego Artist Gave Her Living Room ‘70s Style Pool Party Makeover
- Dunn-Edwards Portraits: Paris, a Pandemic and the Process of Design