In this video, we'll show you an easy way to calculate how much paint you'll need for your project.
How to accurately find how much paint you need to buy:
- Take your room measurements: height, width, length, and any windows or doors.
- Consider the ceiling and any mantels or fireplaces etc. and add those to your measurements.
- Enter your measurements into an online Paint Calculator.
- Dunn-Ewdwards.com provides an excellent calcutator. Link here.
- Consider purchasing one extra gallon over your estimate, in case of pour or mixing mistakes.