Downward “drooping” movement of the paint film immediately after application, resulting in an uneven coating.
- Applying too much paint per coat
- Painting under cool, humid conditions
- Over-thinning the paint
- Applying paint over a glossy surface that doesn’t provide sufficient “tooth” for the paint to bond
- Airless spraying with the gun too close to the surface being painted
- If the paint is still wet, immediately brush out or re-roll to even out the paint film.
- If the paint has dried, sand and re-apply a new coat of paint.
- Correct any unfavorable conditions: Do not thin the paint, avoid painting under cool or humid conditions, sand glossy surfaces.
Please note that these suggestions are provided as a service to you. We are unable to guarantee or be responsible for the results obtained by these procedures. If you have additional questions, ask any of our expert sales associates.