Updated April 16, 2020
We continue to monitor impacts on our operations and remain committed to providing the best service possible. In select markets, we are temporarily reducing store hours. Please visit Find a Store on our site for your local store’s hours.
March 23, 2020
In our continuing effort to protect the safety and well-being of our employees, customers, and communities, we are implementing the following Store Procedures throughout our locations, as best as possible. As you can imagine, some of these processes are entirely different ways of doing business, so we appreciate your patience and support.
Access to the Stores
- To the best extent possible, we are taking some steps to guide and control access into our stores to meet the 6’ social distancing guidelines and provide opportunities to keep the store clean and disinfected.
- For stores with multiple entrances, we are directing customers to the main entrance. Weather permitting, the doors will be kept open to help customers avoid having to touch them when entering or exiting the store.
- As much as possible, store employees will be stationed outside the main entrance of the store where upon seeing a customer pull into a parking lot, they will meet at your vehicle, take your order, and bring it out to you.
- If customers proceed to the main entrance, employees will be limiting the number of people into the store from 3 to 5 at a time. Areas will be marked both inside and outside the stores to help customers meet the 6’ social distancing guidelines.
- All waiting tables and chairs are being removed from the sales floor.
Will-Call/Curbside & Delivery Orders
- For will-call orders, please call us when you are in the parking lot and we will bring your order out to your vehicle.
- For deliveries, we are suggesting contractors use our free delivery service for as many future orders as possible, to avoid having to visit a store.
Color Advisor Consultations
- We are suspending in-store color consultations services, at this time. Our color advisors are available by phone and email to assist with color selection. If customers need color chips, social distancing areas will be marked around color displays.
Again, we appreciate your patience and support during this challenging period. If you have any additional feedback and/or suggestions, please be sure to share them with your local D-E representative.